- 1. Roll beef in flour. Brown in hot vegetable oil in cooker.
- 2. Add enough water to reserved mushroom liquid to measure 1 1/2 cups or 3 cups for the 6 / 8 Qt. recipe.
- 3. Add mushrooms, mushroom-water mixture and remaining ingredients except sour cream to cooker.
- 4. Cover and cook 15 minutes after control jiggles.
- 5. Cool cooker normally for 5 minutes, then place under faucet.
- 6. Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve with noodles.
Useful Cookware For Our Recipes
Having been active in the cookware industry for a number of decades, we have reviewed a few kitchen culinary creations in our time. Many of these dishes are best created utilizing our nonstick aluminum, stainless steel, or porcelain enamel cooking sets with our safe see-through glass tops. We hope that by visiting a store near you to buy our quality bakeware or pots and pans, will start you on your way to new a cooking experience.