- 1. Brown short ribs in drippings in pressure pan. Pour off excess fat.
- 2. Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over meat.
- 3. Cover and cook 40 – 50 minutes after control jiggles.
- 4. Cool pan normally for 5 minutes, then place pan under faucet.
- 5. Thicken sauce with 1 tablespoon flour mixed with 1/4 cup water for each cup of sauce.
Useful Cookware For Our Recipes
Having been in the cookware industry for a number of decades, you can imagine that we have reviewed a kitchen delight or two. Many of these dishes are best created utilizing our nonstick aluminum, porcelain enamel, or stainless steel cooking sets with our safe see-through glass tops. We hope that you visit a store near you to buy our quality bakeware or pots and pans, starting your new cooking adventure.