- 1. Heat beans and water to boiling in cooker; boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
- 2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Add enough water to bean liquid to measure 4 cups. Use 8 cups for 6 / 8 Qt recipe.
- 3. Stir bacon and onion into beans. Mix bean liquid and remaining ingredients; pour over beans.
- 4. Cover and cook 25 minutes after control jiggles.
- 5. Cool cooker normally for 5 minutes, then place under faucet.
Useful Cookware For This Recipe
Having been in the cookware industry for a number of decades, you can imagine that we have reviewed a kitchen delight or two. Many of these dishes are best created utilizing our nonstick aluminum, porcelain enamel, or stainless steel cooking sets with our safe see-through glass tops. We hope that you visit a store near you to buy our quality bakeware or pots and pans, starting your new cooking adventure.